BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback Thread

2 posters

Go down

Feedback Thread Empty Feedback Thread

Post by Gale Weathers Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:20 pm

To let me know what you think of the game as we go along! Be as honest as you like. As you know, this is my first time ever hosting something like this, so there are gonna be bumps along the way - but I want to hear what you like, what you don't like, what can be improved etc., so we can adapt the game in the future!

Again, a massive thank you for signing up to play. I know these games are a big commitment, and it's a huge honour to have you on board.
Gale Weathers
Gale Weathers
Admin

https://bigbrotherhorror.forumotion.com

Nancy Thompson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Feedback Thread Empty Re: Feedback Thread

Post by Nancy Thompson Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:33 pm

Aw Dan ilyyyyy I love you You’re doing amazing king!!! And Sophia and Mari are the best co-hosts one could ask for!!!
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:11 am

I love this game so much so far!!! I thought of some stuff that could amplify the experience:

1) more expose HOHs to spice things up
2) more elimination HOHs where you get it right and get to pick someone to eliminate bc those are always fun and revealing
3) the opportunity to send “goodbye messages” to jurors

I also really like that some of the comps are posted in advance!!! And both of those types of HOHs could be coming up in the next few weeks so if they are, my apologies and please ignore me!
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thompson Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:48 am

OOH just had a cool idea!! I’ve played games where they make you watch something that relates to the season and then there’s an HOH that tests how well you’ve been paying attention!! Like for Posey’s game, he made us watch Off the Block or some shit like that and then for BBA they made us watch Shrek the musical - since scream was the basis of this season, we could’ve had to watch scream but maybe for season 2 that could be incorporated!! It’ll be a fun treat for the horror lovers and it could be a new viewing experience for horror newbies and it could be something for non-horror watchers to maybe bring them into the genre

Only thought of this bc I recently had a scream rewatch and I’ve been rewatching horror movies relating to all the characters I’m playing with. Like I just rewatched rings and I’m about to rewatch happy death day lmao, as someone who loves horror I would’ve rewatched the fuck out of scream and won that HOH!
Nancy Thompson
Nancy Thompson

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down