BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trust Rankings

Go down

Trust Rankings Empty Trust Rankings

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:07 am

Periodical Trust Rankings
Because, for this ORG, you aren't FORCING us to write trust rankings, I will only do them periodically and not every singular night. I'm not FORCED to write these at all... But no Diary Room sessions for the hosts will be B-O-R-I-N-G! Plus, I'll go fucking mental if I don't do these on my own. Though I'll try my best to go in depth with these ones because they're optional, so I won't want to force them out whenever/on a time crunch/etc. If you are reading this post-season and are a Houseguest... Please don't be offended. I take none of this literally or seriously and it is just for fun and games for me.

The explanation for the rankings is a mixture of many different things. It's not JUST how much I trust someone. It's how good of an ally they are to me, how emotionally connected I am with them, if I think they owe me, if I want them in the endgame with me, if they're a threat, etc. I can have my #1 ally at the last spot in this list because I want to backdoor them for being a threat OR I can have my #1 worst enemy as my first spot on this list because I want to be in the F2 with them. Plus some people I just hate on because I think it's funny.

New Events:
Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley win HoH
Sidney Prescott nominates Carrie White
Tatum Riley nominates Mary Mason
The Killer nominates Thomasin

1. Rhonda LeBeck - Queen, slay, the moment, everything. The most Calvin that Calvin can Calvin. I do regret not being Velma Dinkley, though. Rhonda, queen of Seismology, is still a serve nonetheless.
Trust Rankings 49f56541a1f44b2d0de9e50912a4fd91ecd33047

2. Tree Gelbman - I get really good vibes from Tree. Idk, I can't explain it. She's just. Cool. Idk. Read our 1 on 1's (We're only to page 2 right now, but we type paragraphs back and forth) and you'll see that we're already to strategizing. I think this is John, if it is, hay bish <3 don't Negasonic me... But you can Jackie me <3

3. Tatum Riley - I hesitate putting Tatum up so high merely because she's HoH and I know she's getting in some SEXY connections... So... My hesitation is evident. Either way, I really like her and I want to move forward with her a LOT.

4. Clear Rivers - Final Destination? Lol I have my suspicions. Either way, I like the content of our messages a lot and we speak somewhat more than the rest of me and everyone else, so you're high up. I imagine you're a smart player from what I've read between us though, so... I don't quite know what you'll be up to. She's doing a lot of early-game threat management, which is very annoying to me because I HATE when people do that bullshit. Just play the game from Day 1 to Day 30 lol. Either way, she's cool and I like her more than the HoH's because we're developing more naturally than me having to OWE Tatum and Sidney.

5. Sidney Prescott - I mean copy paste Tatum, but to a far less degree.

6. Nancy Thompson - Idk I just like her?

7. Penelope Amari - I feel like she's the killer. Idk. I like her though!

8. Luba Gibbs - Meh?

9. Mindy Meeks - Meh?

10. Carol Anne Freeling - Meh?

11. Sheila Kopecky - We're in our "working on it" era rn...

12. Kia Waterson - Not very active. But Tree told me she isn't very active with her either, so she just is like that. I'm having her low for now until I get a better feel for her as a player.

13. Mary Mason - 2 Messages and I've done both of them. Bye.

14. Samara Morgan - Haven't spoken, but I plan on reaching out right now actually. Before I go to bed I'll have sent her a private message.

15. Carrie White - Haven't spoken but I hope she's a final nom so I can keep her. Idk I feel like she'll like me if I just... Vote for her lol. Idk I might just be quirky idk.

16. Thomasin - Haven't spoken.
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty Re: Trust Rankings

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:36 am

Amber Freeman wrote:DR QUESTION: Who is your number one ally right now and why?
Tree Gelbman. We just understand each other's brainwaves idk. I'm almost POSITIVE she doesn't have me ranked as high as I have her ranked... That's usually how it is with me. I'm always on the short end of the stick when it comes to that. Either way, we talk a lot... We talk in paragraphs to each other... We tell each other tea... And we both understand that it's not the frequency of how much we talk, but the content and our relationship with each other not needing to factor in anyone else. I just really like her, she reminds me of Jackie Burkhart but NOT in the Negasonic way, in the Jackie Burkhart way. But not in the me and Jackie Burkhart hating each other way, in the way where we're allies during the Jury phase.
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda LeBeck Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:17 pm

Periodical Trust Rankings
Because, for this ORG, you aren't FORCING us to write trust rankings, I will only do them periodically and not every singular night. I'm not FORCED to write these at all... But no Diary Room sessions for the hosts will be B-O-R-I-N-G! Plus, I'll go fucking mental if I don't do these on my own. Though I'll try my best to go in depth with these ones because they're optional, so I won't want to force them out whenever/on a time crunch/etc. If you are reading this post-season and are a Houseguest... Please don't be offended. I take none of this literally or seriously and it is just for fun and games for me.

The explanation for the rankings is a mixture of many different things. It's not JUST how much I trust someone. It's how good of an ally they are to me, how emotionally connected I am with them, if I think they owe me, if I want them in the endgame with me, if they're a threat, etc. I can have my #1 ally at the last spot in this list because I want to backdoor them for being a threat OR I can have my #1 worst enemy as my first spot on this list because I want to be in the F2 with them. Plus some people I just hate on because I think it's funny.

New Events:
Thomasin wins the Veto
Mary Mason is ejected
Round #1 Ends, Nominations Void
Clear Rivers wins HoH
Clear Rivers nominates Carrie White and Carol Ann Freeling

1. Rhonda LeBeck - Ay I mean what can I say? Who else is doing it like her? Don't say Tree because I'll cry. Either way I'm surviving nominations without winning a bunch of comps! Reminds me of the good ol' days when I would simply skate by on actual connections and not winning comps or forcing allies to win comps. I would say my game is more comparable to Hange at the moment. I should pretend to be stupid more than I am right now, tbh. Name one person who is doing it like Rhonda? Name ONE person who is a seismologist in this game who ISN'T Rhonda LeBeck. I'll wait. What's that? I'M THE ONLY SEISMOLOGIST ON THE CAST? I KNOW THE FUCK THAT'S RIGHT!

Trust Rankings 89bb4a97448186316524c504d06c6ddb5ff69c06

2. Tree Gelbman - We share theories, we talk. I like her. She gives me info, I give her info, we have a healthy relationship.

3. Clear Rivers - I feel like I only like her more than Tatum Riley because Clear is HoH right now and that is slightly biasing my ranking. Though I don't enjoy Carol being up. I would rather it have been Kia. I would've done Kia myself.

4. Tatum Riley - Again, I definitely feel like I like Tatum more than Clear but Clear is HoH and is, at least to my knowledge, good at competitions and I haven't seen Tatum prove herself in that regard yet.

5. Samara Morgan - IDK I KINDA JUST LIKE HER? LOL SHE'S GREAT.

6. Penelope Amari - Again, I kinda just like her. I know she has her squabble with Thomasin and tbh I'll let it happen.

7. Sidney Prescott - Boring, but I trust her to not nominate me.

8. Nancy Thompson - I'm like 97% sure Nancy is the killer if there even is one.

9. Mindy Meeks - Who tf? I forgot she's even here. Again, another nom I might do cuz I don't know ha.

10. Thomasin - I don't particularly give a damn about her one way or the other.

11. Luba Gibbs - I forget she's on the cast. Might nominate her for that sole reason idk.

12. Carol Anne Freeling - Something doesn't sit right with me about her.

13. Sheila Kopecky - Girl Sheila is WEIRD. Plus the fact that I voted for her cuz I wanted to burn a vote on her. Nobody will be getting voted on my hands, so if I have to vote Sheila so it won't be Carol, I win. I want NOBODY to figure out who the killer is. If I make the killer's job easier, it keeps everyone at each other's throats. Everyone wants to groupthink and group target the way they did in BBE with the letters twist, not me though.

14. Kia Waterson - Definitely someone I would nom in the event I win.

15. Carrie White - I honestly don't think I'll be voting her out. Though I will want to. She's too useless to vote out.

RIP Mary Mason
Rhonda LeBeck
Rhonda LeBeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down