BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindy & Tatum

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mindy & Tatum - Page 4 Empty Re: Mindy & Tatum

Post by Tatum Riley Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:00 pm

I’m doing well! Took a day off work today so just been chilling! I’m so glad we are off the block and these noms are long over due imo lol
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:36 am

A bitch is def going up lmao. That craven queen chat is def done now
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:46 am

Ugh I’m sorry. That group has been taking shots on each other since the double… Sad it is against Carrie tho, I’m not sure how many people feel strongly toward her
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:57 am

I’m banking on “the final four horror divas” I hope i stay. I wanna get my revenge!!
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Tatum Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:59 am

Exactly girl… Carrie serves us nothing
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Mindy Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:17 am

Hey I was wondering if I had your vote, I’ll always have your back and apparently I’m a big target in front of most!! Like you have always been high up on my list I just hope it’s the same way back. No one talking in the alliance chat is scaring me!!
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:20 am

Hey girl I’m trying to ask around and make sure the votes are there. I do want to keep you, Carrie doesn’t do anything for me in this game and she hasn’t even campaigned like I don’t think she deserves to be here. I told you with last week too though that I do like to weigh my options before voting, I will ultimately let you know, but I do want you here.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:26 am

Thanks, I believe I do but this is a game where people lie all the time so maybe everyone’s lying to me lmaoo. But I’d hope I have your vote here. And I understand you weighing your options
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:41 am

Girl especially after what Carrie said in the main I 100% want you here. I just don’t know where other votes are that’s the hard part
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Mindy Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:53 am

Everyone’s said they would keep me besides Clear.. no response lmao! But when the votes are read is when we really get to see where everyone’s head it at. I appreciate you much Tatum, thank you Mindy & Tatum - Page 4 1f49e Mindy & Tatum - Page 4 1f49e
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:23 am

Has anyone said anything further to you on the vote?! I’m wondering only because I haven’t heard as definitive answers as you have and I know you are on the block and people are liars in the game and say whatever they think you want to hear, so where I’m at is wondering if those votes are true or not. I appreciate you in this game too and that’s why I’m telling you this.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:31 am

That’s really it, some brought up Carrie quitting but i trust them on this. It’ll be a 6-1 vote. I was thinking more people would be open abt their vote to the ones voting and not the nominee.
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:53 am

Hey Mindy girl so I am going to sleep but I don’t want the morning to come around without you knowing this. I want you to know everything I have said is true and I have valued you in this game and I don’t want to see you leave but from what I have heard from the other people voting is that the votes are not there. I’m so sorry and I wanted to let you know because I don’t want you to be hurt although it does suck and will obviously hurt. I don’t know how this happened really other than people doing what the hoh wanted and I’m sick of that happening and will do what I can to make that not be the trend anymore, you don’t deserve this and you deserve better. I’ve been led to believe the vote tonight will be 4-3. I would love to be wrong but that’s what I have been told by other people voting. I have loved playing with you and if it continues after this morning I will be happy <3
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy Meeks Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:21 am

Oh my god thanks so much for telling me.. I really do believe that I have the votes to stay though.

You, Tree, Penelope, and Samara are all I need. I have the other three I just need you. I really hope you keep me in this house or they’ll do the same to you. Lie and backdoor you, tell you you’re fine then go out their way to evict you
Mindy Meeks
Mindy Meeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4