BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifers Weekly Rankings

Go down

Jennifers Weekly Rankings Empty Jennifers Weekly Rankings

Post by Jennifer Check Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:51 pm

Where I will rank the houseguests every round.
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jennifers Weekly Rankings Empty Re: Jennifers Weekly Rankings

Post by Jennifer Check Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:18 pm

ROUND ONE RANKINGS

15. BRAHMS HEELSHIRE

There is no surprise he was first boot. I feel bad because I know he would have done amazing if the game started when it was supposed to since he is now so busy. Nothing was served but I appreciate them for trying out a forum!

14. STU MACHER

Genuinely who the fuck is this... I forgot this person existed completely and need them to pick it the fuck up. Lets go mamas!

13. GLINDA THE GOOD

Glinda is not that active but she seems to have people like her when she is online. I think she has strong potential to be in a good position in the game if she logs on and speaks more. However, I am still waiting for that to happen. Shes been entertaining however like calling people names and just being psychotic as always.

12. TAYLOR SWIFT

I know Taylor is someone who can easily survive for a long time in a game even if they don't log on often. I think she will be able to get it together, shes online now and making connections which is great. I like her bond with Cher, which is funny because they are very close irl. I think she has potential

11. JESSE WALSH

Jesse is currently on vacation so i KNOW this is not what they are capable of at all. I want to see more from Jesse because they have an impeccable social game. I think even though they are someone who hasn't been a frontrunner so far, they could easily get there. I am rooting for Jesse the most I think.

10. JACOB BLACK

Call me bias for putting Jacob all the way up here but thats my blood so were gonna have to deal with it. Jacob is funny as hell without even trying. I dont think people realize that he has no idea what he is doing and think that maybe he is playing a role, but its genuinely someone who has never done anything like this in their life and is doing their best. Shes funny and I love watching her.

9. NELL CRAIN/b]

Shes new so I cant rank her too high, but shes already more active and giving a lot more than a lot of the people here, so I think that people will appreciate that and want her in their corner. She has a lot to give as a player and people will either take that to their benefit, or see her as a threat in the next few days.

[b]8. CHANEL OBERLIN

She has been inactive as hell but for some reason people are ranking her really high? Idk if its just that Anferny spark that everyone loves but he clearly knows what hes doing. He is currently in a showmance with Jacob that makes me want to fucking gag... But its fun to watch. Hes easily the best social player here and without him being super active he cant spontaneously combust like always so maybe thats good for him?

7. EDWARD CULLEN

Hes ranked high because although he was just on the block, hes coming back from it fantastically. He spoke to everyone and made sure that he told them he would have their backs for keeping him. Hes not showing anger and patching things up with Clark. I think hes in a good position right now.

6. CLARK KENT

Hes in two alliances however his conversations seem quite surface level to me, also Edward staying when I know hes a power player could be a problem. His HOH went extremely smoothly and I think thats great for him, however winning a popularity HOH first (from experience) is a challenge in itself because people tend to remember that.

5. CHER HOROWITZ

Cher is one of those people who you could speak to for hours and it shows. Shes on top of every private message, shes engaging and very great at holding a conversation. I think she is a non threat currently and people wont be focused on her for a while. She could easily float for a while and stay safe with the connections she is able to build. Definitely someone I want to win.

4. ONGO GABLOGIAN

Calvin is being Calvin like always.. And good god. They are extremely active but kinda odd. Im not sure if people are intrigued by it or afraid. Despite that it seems like people trust them and want to work with them. They were ranked extremely high in the last competition so its worked out in their favor to know they are liked while still not having to get any blood on their hands.

3. NEDA KALATAR

Neda is killing it this game. Im quite surprised (happily) because in the last game i played with Cindy i didnt think she was that social. Shes giving people a good amount of information and a lot to work with. Shes able to make solid connections and people seem to really trust her. I love watching her and im excited to see how it goes.

2. RINSLET JONES

Rinslet would be first however I think she may be tooooooo active compared to everyone else. I think shes going into this week insanely strong and its only the first round, so she may be looked at as a threat early on. She has a great social game and i really love watching her. Her love for the game is so cute!

1. ALICENT HIGHTOWER

Alicent is perfectly in character at all times and its so interesting to watch. Everyone loves her and she isnt giving too much energy or too little. Shes hilarious while also engaging and i absolutely love how she is playing. I see her going far.
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:07 pm

the alicent and rinslet room makes me want to kill myself
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:59 am

i'm gonna hit the portal button
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:50 am

i love edward i'm sorry
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:57 am

I LOVE YOU TAYLOR BABY
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:20 am

9. ONGO GABALABABLABLA

Had quite literally one of the worst HOH reigns ive ever seen, and i unfortunately had to sit through last season of bbhorror with the worst cast imaginable, so that means a lot coming from me. To win an HOH you dont need, to put up two random people, TO THEN WIN VETO AND TAKE ONE DOWN AND PUT UP ANOTHER PERSON WHO TRUSTS YOU THEN FAIL TO BACKDOOR THEM AND GET RID OF THE WORST PLAYER LEFT IN THE GAME.... like come on. And the fact that they told Nell about the first five alliance then expected her to get rid of someone from her own alliance... Please. Hes made his grave and i dont think there is ANY getting out of it unless his alliance wins back to back to back.

8. NEDA KALANTAR

What a fall from grace. This girl was absolutely playing both sides beautifully, she truly was the best player in the game for 6 weeks straight, then Ongo decided to try and backdoor Taylor, which blew up Nedas game. Screenshots of her supporting the six shooters were leaked to Ongo, and Ongo leaked her being in the five alliance. Its not looking great for her. She needs to pick a side or she will be next out the door.

7. JACOB BLACK

Nobody trusts him for shit, and they have valid reasoning for it, hes never online. However, when he is online he will tell everyone exactly what he is doing, no bullshit, and they still dont believe him. Like everyone and their mother told Taylor they were the vote to keep her, when it was genuinely Jacob. He cares for everyone hes in an alliance with, they all just dont know hes a newbie with no idea of what hes supposed to do. I see him being a casualty of the war of sides because nobody knows where he stands, or making it to the end as a pawn.

6. ALLICENT HIGHTOWER

Edward made her such a target. Before she had everyone eating out her hand but after him people really started to see her for who she is and who she is aligned with. I think it is hard to really trust someone whos always in character, like i know i cant, and a lot of people find her annoying. That is going to be an obstacle for her, but i still see her making it far if the five pulls through, if any of them can win its her.

5. NELL CRAIN

Her own allies are a little bit weary of her, and the other side of the house absolutely despises her for not going along with the Taylor backdoor. I think she is an automatic nom if anyone from that side wins hoh, but she is safe within her side for a little while. I see her winning out easily, I just think she has a tough ride there until Ongo is gone.

4. TAYLOR SWIFT

Taylor has fucking shooters. My god. Girl did nothing besides make allies and have a good time and she has Ongo balls deep in this idea that she is the spawn of satan. I dont know what it is about the dynamic between Tumi and Calvin but EVERY SINGLE GAME. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Calvin has the weirdest fucking instinct that Tumi will be their downfall and they need to get him out. Its crazy. I think she has strong allegiances to the people she has loyalty to and trust that she can find a way to make it to the end of the game.

3. CHER HOROWITZ

The pawn star. I do think now that there is an all out war going on she will continue to be a pawn, but she wont be going anywhere. One thing about Chris, is despite the shit people put him through, he never blows up or shows that he dislikes people. He is calm and collective and always acts like he isnt mad. Its a great strategy to get people to not target you, but it also makes you an easy pawn. But hes survived the block a few times i could see him do it a few more.

2. JESSE WALSH

Jesse deserves first place i think, but imma give you the reason hes here. He has this ground breaking information that Neda is playing the other side right? Hes got Neda backed against the wall, with this he can fully control Neda right? Instead he decides to go tell fucking Ongo that Neda is playing him and on Jesses side instead. Now from here Ongo can either tell Neda and show her that Jesse sent her messages, or go after Neda. But having those messages could let Ongo show Neda how untrustworthy Jesse is. Ive told Said so many times to shut the fuck up when he plays because he gives far to much information he doesnt have to. And its ALWAYS to Calvin like god damn. For that Jesse is in second, however he is doing amazing socially.

1. RINSLET JONES

She reminds me of River from The Games. Now i disliked River. She was old and country and a bumpkin. Rinslet is like City girl River. She serves cunt, like slay mama, however I am just not rooting for her. She has to give me something else other than being everyones mother and this sweet woman. She has an impeccable social game of course and i easily see her winning as well as multiple players do, but she doesn't have that wow factor for me. Maybe if she called Allicent a gaping pussy whore or something. Idk. Need her to shove Taylor Swift in a sock and throw her off a bridge. Give me more to work with girl.
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:41 am

just want to say mindy meeks last season getting evicted 4-3 and then this season taylor staying 4-3 and winning hoh after has got my heart so full. what is of more cultural significance, the renaissance or tumi coming full circle

Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Taylor Swift likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:41 am

also rae being the reason mindy left and taylor stayed is sending the fuck out of me
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:42 am

TEAM TAYLOR THATS MY GIRL!!
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:29 pm

6. Ongo Gablogian

Only safe because of competition wins. May win out but i think their only way of winning is next to jacob. terrible hoh reigns and bad jury management.

5. Jacob Black

TOP FIVE SISTA DONT KILL ME!! she asked me what a final two is today and a jury yesterday but she's still here and just survived the block so look at her go woooo!! for someone who has no idea what big brother is and is just here for the vibes she's done her best and survived for weeks.

4.Nell Crain

Biggest threat in the game after Ongo. She survived that vote but endgame will be hard for her without competition wins. I see her winning though.

3. Rinslet Jones

Her entire side has been taken out and she's the frontrunner to win next to anyone tbh. But i think people should know this given she's never been nominated and she's is good with everyone. I think she's taken out soon. If not they are stupid, because i can confidently say she has played the most near perfect game i've ever seen. She is only this low because i think she may be collateral for Ongo winning a veto and someone having to put up the rest of the six/Jacob.

2. Taylor Swift

She's got a shield right now with Nell, but she's still a target. I think she could make it to the end easily if she plays her cards right and wins another hoh. If Ongo leaves i see her having a straight ride to the end.

1. Jesse Walsh

Perfect middle gameplay. He's killing it with everyone. I truly believe he could make final three just on his social game alone without a single competition win. So so good.
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:39 pm

taylor leaving would be my 9/11
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:56 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:taylor leaving would be my 9/11

so um
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Check Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:57 pm

NELL CRAIN INSANELY DESERVING, INCREDIBLE PLAYER!! NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!! CONGRATULATIONS ON A FUCKING STUNNING WIN MY LOVE. YOU ABSOLUTELY DESERVE IT ALL <3
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down