BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trust Rankings

2 posters

Go down

Trust Rankings Empty Trust Rankings

Post by Jennifer Check Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:59 pm

This is where you will submit trust rankings.
Jennifer Check
Jennifer Check
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty Re: Trust Rankings

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:19 pm

This is the one I made yesterday, just copy and pasting from my diary room

Rhonda LeBeck -- I've only had a couple of conversations with Rhonda, but from what I've had with her so far I really like what she's about. Talking about hating small talk? Oh, music to my ears. I'm not sure if it is bullshit on her end, but she said she doesnt really plan to talk to a lot of people and just wants to log in and win comps and socialize with only a few. I want her on my side if that's the case, she can be my shield and also protect me if that's how she's going to play.

Tree Gelbman -- I feel like she's being the most social out of everyone and very clearly dming people first, which I think could make people concerned about how talkative she is. I think she would truly have my back though and I'll have hers for now!

Mindy Meeks -- The Scream character connection is strong but I also really like them so far and think we would be aligning regardless of the scream thing.

Sidney Prescott -- I obviously can't nominate her but I wouldn't be anyway lol. I am worried about the potential of us seeming like a duo too quickly so I kind of want to have her at a little bit of a distance, but I expect we will be working together.

Thomasin -- I can't lie, when I see her I think of Greg in SQ1 and it makes me nervous a little bit but so far, I like her and think she will work with me!

Sheila Kopecky -- She's really funny and very likable but something about her feels a little sus to me...my mind tellin me she the killer already SLDKFJDSL idk why. I'm feeling shes someone I have to keep close, and I plan on doing just that.

Carol Anne Freeling -- We have only had really one response back and forth, but her first message to me was something of substance and not lame so I'm already liking her and she won't be going up by me.

Penelope Amari -- She seems harmless to me and asked to be friends before I was even announced as HoH, so she's good with me. She does come off a little strange and I never believe people when they pretend not to know how to make a pfp because it's literally just... like easy as hell like anyone can figure that out and people pretending to not know how are playing dumb, but it's whatever. I'm contemplating telling her that Samara asked me to put her up but I don't want her to run her mouth so for right now I'm not going to tell her and just let her know she's safe... we will see.

Clear Rivers -- I would find it very unlikely that I nominate her, I just haven't had as much conversation with her yet. I'm sure by the end of the day she will be in the... clear... with me teehee

Luba Gibbs -- I also don't see myself nominating her either but why am I the one carrying the conversation with her?? Girl, I'm the hoh, kiss my ass a little or sumn?

Samara Morgan -- Already trying to tell me what to do with my hoh?? I aint like that at all...no reason given? She is giving me chaotic vibes and I want to cut that out as soon as I can. She better hope the other ladies remain inactive or she's hitting the block.

Nancy Thompson -- I messaged her, but she hasn't messaged back.

Kia Waterson -- I messaged her too and she also hasn't messaged back which I find a little more strange because I know she's active.

Carrie White -- Haven't seen or heard from her.

Mary Mason -- Haven't seen or heard from her.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:21 pm

Trust ranking for today, too lazy to make reasons why rn tho

Tree
Sidney
Sheila
Clear
Penelope
Nancy
Carol Anne
Rhonda
Mindy
Thomasin
Luba
Kia
Samar
Carrie
Mary
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:06 pm

Tree
Penelope
Clear
Sidney
Rhonda
Sheila
Nancy
Thomasin
Mindy
Kia
Luba
Samara
Carol Anne
Carrie
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:05 pm

Tree
Penelope
Clear
Sidney
Sheila
Nancy
Thomasin
Mindy
Kia
Samara
Carrie
Luba

Not much has changed
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:01 pm

Penelope
Tree
Clear
Nancy

BIG BIG GAP
Mindy
Sheila

BIGGER GAP
Samara
Carrie
Luba
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:20 am

I FUCKING HATE IT HERE THESE BITCHES PISSING ME OFF TODAY

1. CLEAR BABY YOU MY NUMBER ONE RN FOR BEING THE ONE BITCH WHO MAKES ME FEEL SANE

2. Tree - I’m saying fuck you for trying to get on everyone’s good side by keeping Mindy and doing “jury management” and “making me decide” BOO

3. Nancy - bitch why are you so high and mighty on being truthful and a straight shooter but you’re lying to Mindy about your vote???? Which is it?!?

4. Penelope - you’re making truces and deals and all this shit with everyone in this game and I’m wondering how much I can trust you at all. You campaign so hard for Mindy to go then tell me you could vote out Carrie ig but WHICH IS IT SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST. I feel like you are doing small talk with everyone here and trying to be on everyone’s good side and mend all the broken relationships you’ve built along the way and that’s dangerous for me

5. Samara - how did you jump up here idkk you still sketch me out with how you’re obviously faking your personality and smarter than you let on but I’m not threatened by you

6. Sheila - you didn’t put me up but I def thought you were going to and I feel like if you win again I’m not safe and I do believe what Carrie had said

7. Luba - talk more sis

8. Carrie - I want you to get the fuck out of here but we will take care of your ass
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Clear Rivers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down