BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trust Rankings

2 posters

Go down

Trust Rankings Empty Trust Rankings

Post by Theodora Crain Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:30 pm

This is where you will submit trust rankings.
Theodora Crain
Theodora Crain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty Re: Trust Rankings

Post by Clark Kent Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:27 am

as of rn my current trust ranking are kinda similar to my submissions to the first challenge

Rinslet: a lot of ppl told me they liked her and that shes talkative and thats right so i think aligning myself with her is good especially in the beginning. she also included me in the 5 person alliance.

Ongo: after rinslet he is my closest ally which is strictly bc we got along pretty well. we have the core alliance as well.

Neda: she was someone i talked a lot to and were on one alliance.

Alicent

Taylor swift: i liked her and i hope we can get closer.

Cher
Chanel
Glinda
Stu
Jesse
Jacob: he was absent from my dms but he woke up. in case i need a replacemente he could be one.

Brhams: we talked nothing too deep.

Edward: hes not here. at least when i am.
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark Kent Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:41 am

Trust Rankings

Rinslet
Neda
Ongo
Taylor
Alicent
Chanel
Nell
Jesse
Jacob
Stu
Edward
Cher
glinda
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark Kent Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:17 pm

Trust Rankings 510

Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark Kent Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:22 pm

as neda shared with me about who she would nom she raises to the top of my trust rankings. it s obvious that she would nom jacob but i feel shes comfy to talk to me in a genuine way

idk how i rank with rinslet and ongo, I know its in top 5 at least (i hope so), i just dont know if im their number one since theyre very social.
rinslet doenst have blood on her hands. Ongo has since he didnt save ed with the veto on week 1, and he also used the veto on one of jacobs noms which makes them both distant from him.

nell gave me a political answer as to who she would nom. i said to her that id nom ed but i emphatized that that not 100% so i can give ur something to make her comfy to share something with me.
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark Kent Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:51 pm

ed has talked to me more since he survived eviction. he claims to not hold anything against me but i wasnt born yesterday. its obvious that whenever he wins hoh ill be nommed or whenever im on the block hell vote for me hahaha

Cher missing all day and then saying shes rooting for me? come on pretty face i know ur saying that to everyone. we havent talked any game. we havent discussed any vote. like be real.

chanel and I, what can i say about that? we have a flirtmance. If I could find a way to make that a threesome partnership with Jacob that could be good for the three of us. but i asked her about her possible noms and she hasnt responded me. Lets take some risks honey. This is a game and only one person win, dont play scared.
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down