BIG BROTHER HORROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye Messages

Go down

Goodbye Messages Empty Goodbye Messages

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:26 pm

I did these in BBQ all stars and found them fun to make, who knows if people will be reading them after but either way, I like writing them!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Messages Empty Re: Goodbye Messages

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:28 pm

Mary Mason - Removed Day 3

I don't have all that much to say to you other than I'm sorry you weren't able to find your way onto the forum. <3
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:30 pm

Carol Anne Freeling - Evicted Day 5

I liked you, Carol Anne (who I'm 99.99% sure is Coco) -- I feel like you liked me too, so I wanted you to be someone who would stick around. Unfortunately, it became too obvious to me and everyone else that you were the killer and that put the nail in the coffin. I'm sure if you never spoke of the killer twist, people wouldn't have had a clue that it was you!
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:33 pm

Rhonda LeBeck - Evicted Day 7

For the record, I thought you leaving was incredible stupid. You can see in my DR entries that I fully believe that Thomasin had made up that you had said all that and the real person who told her about the backdoor plan was Sheila (that part hasn't been revealed yet, but I'm almost certain it was her). I really did like Rhonda and wanted her to stick around but she was already dead in the water and I didn't have any power or sway to make this different. I've been sure since the beginning that this was Calvin and I wanted them to stick around and win comps and keep me safe. RIP Rhonda, you deserved better </3 I tried to tell Tree that I think it's a lie but she said even if it is a lie, she wanted you gone. Miss you and how I knew I didn't have to waste time doing small talk with you.
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:38 pm

Thomasin - Evicted Day 9

Immediately, when I saw you I feared that you were Greg because..Anya, beth flashbacks, etc. Now that you are out of the game I def think you're Greg LMFAO but all this time I didn't think you would pick such an obvious character. But the way Thomasin was able to get out of shit was very Willy Wonka sdkfjdskfs, you have a great ability to lie and be convincing. I was scared of you almost all game but I was genuine in that I wouldn't have come for you and wanted you to stay. I tried to tell Penelope that it might not be a good idea to put up you and Nancy since if both of you are here, we know who you would be going after...can't say the same for the other half of the cast who are big fat question marks. I threw that HoH to Penelope, could have gone a full 24 hours if I had to but I thought it would be smarter to let myself be able to play in the next HoH. I would have been nominating some combination of Kia/Carrie/Luba/Samara and it would have been wonderful because they're all people that serve me little in this game and could slide on to the end. Losing you before jury is a fuckin bummer too. I would have loved to have you in jury over a lot of these people. I'm sorry I didn't pull out that HoH and I wasn't able to convince Penelope to make a different move. You deserved better
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:40 pm

Kia Waterson - Evicted Day 9

Kia, I def get the feeling that you didn't have enough time to really participate in the game as much as you had wanted to. You mentioned to everyone that you wanted to go, and people granted your wish. Nothing bad to say about you, hope you still had some fun <3
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Riley Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:32 pm

The way I failed at keeping up with these sjsjsjjs I meant to
Tatum Riley
Tatum Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content